No time or costume change limits with Shoots.
We take as long as we need, it's more fun this way.
*ALL large high quality images for print on a DVD included*
No additional / hidden costs
Gift certificates available !
Boudoir / Artistic Nudes - $500
Pregnancy - $300
Newborn Family - $300 ($200 if you had a Pregnancy Session)
Family - $300
Senior Portraits - $300.
Head Shots - $300
Live Photo Booth - $500
This is a great option for weddings or for any party / event. Guests LOVE It !
You receive ALL of your images on a DVD for print / use as well as an online gallery for your party guests to view and easily retrieve their images for FREE.
I'm happy to help you create a fun back drop of your choice.
***A photo booth can also be used for a fun Boudoir group party shoot. Get a group together and split the cost***
Weddings / Parties / Events - $500 and up . . .
Birth Experience Documentation - $1,500
I have been to hundreds of births as a midwife, assistant and as a photographer. I am very familiar with the energy and flow of birth. My goal is to quietly document your experience in a creative, supportive and non judgmental way. There are a few details to this arrangement, I would be happy to speak with you if you're interested.
You get ALL images of your labor, birth and the precious moments following birth.
Images shown in the Labor & Birth gallery are limited, birth is a very personal and private experience.
I ONLY share image with permission.
Lovers Intimate Shoot - $1,000
This shoot is priced for 2 people, *** $300 per additional person ***
For those who wish to explore capturing erotic images of the intimacy they share. If this interetsts you feel free to visit my other website for images and details.
I ONLY share images with permission.
Ad Campaigns, Product, Art... - $300 & Up
With ALL Digital Shoots:
* No time or costume change limits.
* Within 2 weeks you'll receive through e-mail a private online gallery so you can view ALL of your images.
* You'll recieve ALL of your large high quality images for Print & WEB on a DVD
* I recommend PushDot Studio for high quality printing - www.pushdotstudio.com
* I also shoot with many kinds of film. When shooting with film the cost of the film, processing & printing is added to the base price given above. I do not "up-charge", I simply have you pay for the materials & processing. This does add up quickly and takes quite a bit more time before you have your images.