No time or costume change limits with Shoots.
We take as long as we need, it's more fun this way.
*ALL large high quality images for print on a DVD included*
No additional / hidden costs
Gift certificates available !
Boudoir / Artistic Nudes - $500
Pregnancy - $300
Newborn Family - $300 ($200 if you had a Pregnancy Session)
Family - $300
Senior Portraits - $300.
Head Shots - $300
Live Photo Booth - $500
This is a great option for weddings or for any party / event. Guests LOVE It !
You receive ALL of your images on a DVD for print / use as well as an online gallery for your party guests to view and easily retrieve their images for FREE.
I'm happy to help you create a fun back drop of your choice.
***A photo booth can also be used for a fun Boudoir group party shoot. Get a group together and split the cost***
Weddings / Parties / Events - $500 and up . . .
Birth Experience Documentation - $1,500
I have been to hundreds of births as a midwife, assistant and as a photographer. I am very familiar with the energy and flow of birth. My goal is to quietly document your experience in a creative, supportive and non judgmental way. There are a few details to this arrangement, I would be happy to speak with you if you're interested.
You get ALL images of your labor, birth and the precious moments following birth.
Images shown in the Labor & Birth gallery are limited, birth is a very personal and private experience.
Lovers Intimate Shoot - $1,000
This shoot is priced for 2 people, *** $300 per additional person ***
For those who wish to explore capturing erotic images of the intimacy they share. If this interetsts you feel free to visit my other website, (Erotic Photography For Lovers) for images and details. Link through the Lovers Gallery.
Ad Campaigns, Product, Art... - $300 & Up
With ALL Digital Shoots:
* No time or costume change limits.
* Within 2 weeks you'll receive through e-mail a private online gallery so you can view ALL of your images.
* You'll recieve ALL of your large high quality images for Print & WEB on a DVD
* I recommend PushDot Studio for high quality printing - www.pushdotstudio.com
* I also shoot with many kinds of film. When shooting with film the cost of the film, processing & printing is added to the base price given above. I do not "up-charge", I simply have you pay for the materials & processing. This does add up quickly and takes quite a bit more time before you have your images.